Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Flower Girl

Ahahhhh...here comes my flower girl! I know peoples might say that it looks very simple. Why should I feel so excited? What's so special about this drawing?

My idol, Emila Yusof is a precise illustrator. She takes care every details in her drawing and her artworks have never fail to impress viewers. One of her favourite is to draw flower girl. I don't know where she got the idea of drawing a girl surrounded with flowers and leaves... but that's really awesome!


Well, copyright is prohibited and she always put a stress on her blog regarding this matter. Gulpp...I set on my mind that I could always learn to sharpen my drawing skills from her, but never ever draw anything similar to her artwork although I'm not doing it for commercial purpose. I better find my own drawing identity. Safer :)
Therefore, this drawing means a lot to me. I feel like I've found my own drawing identity. Combination of drawing art and nature. See, I use real flowers in my drawing! Anybody wants to know where the flowers come from? (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment