Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Always Think Positive

Someone told me that I'm the boss of my mind and I should give a clear instruction to my mind. If I want to be a good teacher, I should set the message in my mind and never change it. Then the body will take the appropriate action based on the instruction. If I change the instruction, the body will not be able to help me to achieve my dream.

Well, it does make sense.

The same person also told me that positive instruction will always attract positive idea in my life, and then, like a magnet, will lead me towards a person who can assist me in a positive way. And vice versa.

Ok, let's see what happen if we start our day with negative instruction...


Then we will get a negative idea...

which will let us meet a person who deliver negative news for us.
By the way, who told me all these? Dr. Niki Shuhada Shukor.

No comments:

Post a Comment